Study visit to the Federal Ministry of Finance of Austria
Tax officials of the Ministry of Taxes of the Republic of Azerbaijan were invited to a study visit to the Federal Ministry of Finance of Austria in September. As the result of this study visit, tax officials of the Ministry of Taxes benefited from the following skills and knowledge concerning Transfer pricing:
- Handling TP issues through a centralized team;
- Databases used for comparing the enterprises for TP purposes;
- Legislation the Austrian tax auditors refer to in terms of TP;
- Requirements related to CbC Reporting;
- Risk analysis, Advance Pricing Agreement (APAs), Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP), the Arm’s length principle, and horizontal monitoring.